Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed these on their wagon? How do you like them? They seem like a great price and will lower it just the amount I wanted. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with them?
They also offer sway bars for the wagon. Anyone have the swaybars on their wagon?

www.b-bodyperformance.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Springs aren't done yet. I can't remember for sure but I think Tom said about 12 weeks till they are available. That was in Nov. Don't know about the sway bars. Website shows they are in stock though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have 2 working units on test vehicles now. Springs are being made in Germany. It will take several weeks for them to land in the US via boat.

The web site/shopping cart has to show "stock" so they can be pre-bought. It is one thing I do not like about it because it is misleading.

The Sway Bar Tooling for the Wagon is being made as I write this. One thing I found out this week about the tooling is we are making it adjustable so I can make the 1 ½ inch rear bar with it for both the Wagon and Sedan. It is the same spec as the HO/HA rear bar. But now I can make it for the wagon. For those wagon owners that want to autocross or road race their wagons. What I have considered is making the bars available both separately and as a set, either performance/daily driver and Race versions. Same thing will apply to the sedan.

I have another test set up for this weekend on the sedans. More updates on this will follow.

What do you think about this news??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about a test where a Hotchkiss equipped wagon (or sedan) is then refitted w/your bars and some comparative results are drawn. I'm sure someone would volunteer a "test mule".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.