Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

They are done, a few weeks later than I hoped but they are in my hands.

$25.00 shipped and $22.50 ea for extra's

Calander Pics 13 Big Pics

All the pics are up on my web site, some are blurry, those are my camera and not the calender.

Paypal [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BaD Bodies of Chicago group photo takes the July pic, very nice. My Fleetwood is tough to see in the back on the right side.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't mean that if a pic of your car is in it you should get one free. That is a great complement.

If you actually took the picture though, investing in the equipement and all.

Sharing the weath by simply giving out a complimentary copy to each photographer, I am sure, is allot less than sharing the wealth of profit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Mike - Thanks for coming out with such a great calender, but maybe you could do some thumbnails for each pic or something, because it really bogged my computer down. Just a thought. I'd imagine that it would be a total nightmare for dial-up!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by deanstud:
I don't mean that if a pic of your car is in it you should get one free. That is a great complement.

If you actually took the picture though, investing in the equipement and all.

Sharing the weath by simply giving out a complimentary copy to each photographer, I am sure, is allot less than sharing the wealth of profit.
Dean,

That would be fine if therer was a profit, I did not make these to profit or in a big quanity to get a huge discount.

These cost me $21.55ea to make + shipping + credit card/paypal fees = Zero profit. I guess if Ihad 500 made I could have had them cheaper, but I did not want to be stuck with extra's & loose money.

There is no advertisement, Logo's or Product placement for No Limits as the other calender does, these were done just so the B-Body group could have a calandar of cars they know or might have seen before.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.