Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought a Olds Custom Cruiser grill from B-Rad420, Brad Drake, Memphis. Little slow on sending, that didn't bother me. But it was very poorly packed. When I received it there were tabs broken that align the grill.

So I emailed and PM'd him to let him know, no responce. Funny, when he was selling it, I asked several questions and he almost immediately responded.

Don't buy from this guy. Other members also have got stung by this guy.

Tom C.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I also had trouble with him.I paid him for a grill and he never sent it, after a month had to file a claim with PP to get my money back. Good news is I got my money. I was lucky.So stay away from this guy.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Bought a Olds Custom Cruiser grill from B-Rad420, Brad Drake, Memphis. Little slow on sending, that didn't bother me. But it was very poorly packed. When I received it there were tabs broken that align the grill.

So I emailed and PM'd him to let him know, no responce. Funny, when he was selling it, I asked several questions and he almost immediately responded.

Don't buy from this guy. Other members also have got stung by this guy.

Tom C.
Question is: Could you still use the grill with the tabs broken? Hope you got to use it, that would make me :mad:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Question is: Could you still use the grill with the tabs broken? Hope you got to use it, that would make me :mad:
Those tabs align the grill and keep it in position. Can I still use it? Somehow I will try to rig something up, remember I paid this guy $70 for a good grill and to have it shipped and packaged so that it will make it here. The minute I saw the package, I new it wasn't going to be good. And it wasn't!

Tom C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts