Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife surprised me for our anniversary last weekend with this '96. One owner with 42K miles. Pretty sure she's a lock for wife of the year.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Wow. Nice ride, awesome wife. They are both keepers.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
My wife .... Pretty sure she's a lock for wife of the year.

Not thread-jacking, but I have to toss in a contender for that honor: I'm paying cash for the NIB Henry Golden Boy (.44 Rem Mag), the wife says "While you're at it, we need a better .45 too." She does, or schedules (and pays for) all of the maintenance on her Yukon, has tire chains, knows how to put them on (properly) and taught her brother (now an executive chef) how to cook. She also has other 'amazing attributes' that I won't bother listing.

Nice car, keep the missus.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice ride man that thing is clean.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Quite Nice

Idly Curious: The interior looks black or at least charcoal. Is that lapbelt blue?

Outright Nosey: What was your anniversary gift to her to top that?

·
Registered
7,866 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
The car is gorgeous.

Oh, the wife came home a while back with 3 new DPMS AR's and said "Hey, got a good deal on these, ya like 'em?"

I am adding her to the list of contenders.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interior is black and belts are black also. Center belt in the photo isn't faded, so I'm guessing it's just a light/camera reflection effect.

I think the tires were original since the were Michelins and looked like they had ~40k miles on them. They were rock hard and left nice long black marks in front of my house before swapping on the new wheels and tires.

Sounds like there are several incredible wives out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts