I've got the monitor part covered

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I remember seeing that awhile back. It actually doesn't look like it would require too much fabrication work either.

·
Registered
474 Posts
saw this on a impala that was on craigslist. didnt really figure it was a camera until i clicked on the pic and description said impala camera....this is another way i guess

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm wondering if the circumference of the trunk lock will allow the infrared leds to shine out?
I have always wondered why those LEDs are even there. Most of these cameras only work when the car is in reverse and the back-up lights are already there to light up the area.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The camera in the tail light is kinda crazy. did it have 2 or just the 1? I like the trunk lock camera but what about the caprice guys? anybody done it with a caprice?(im sure they have) I just only see it on the impalas and clones. anybody have pics of a trunk cam on a caprice?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Curious as I've never had one. Is a backup camera a useful thing to have? I was considering adding one to the Suburban due to the length, limited visibility and my lack of trailer hitching skill but never really considered one for the Impala. I have a trailer hitch on it also.
Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curious as I've never had one. Is a backup camera a useful thing to have? I was considering adding one to the Suburban due to the length, limited visibility and my lack of trailer hitching skill but never really considered one for the Impala. I have a trailer hitch on it also.
Thanks,
Alan
I have 5 percent tint, so I think it would probably help me, haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts