Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my camera came in today WHERE THAE HELL SHOULD I MOUNT IT!

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
That would probably the best place. If you don't want to do that I put it on top of 3rd brake light or above the 3rd brake light at the top of the window. I bought a deck like your's for my truck.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dude i got it from is is helpful as shiz i think i did a bad ground cuz its a bass pop that comes when i turn the vol up or down. ima redo the ground an the dude said if im still having trouble he will buy me a noise reducer thing lol. but i just might do the brake light thing cuz i dont wanna cut into my baby. i look on my gfs mothers car (2010 honda odyssey) that gave me the whole double din idea, an the rear camera on that one was right above the license plate. fabing up a bracket might be next if the 3rd light doesnt work right

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would probably the best place. If you don't want to do that I put it on top of 3rd brake light or above the 3rd brake light at the top of the window. I bought a deck like your's for my truck.
pics?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
on the odyssey its here

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't have a rearview camera. I just thought that might be a good spot. But now that I think about it it probably isn't the best. Could get glare from the window.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats what happened when i was trying to mount it there, i thought u had a tip of how to get around it lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts