Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That's been on there several times, and at higher prices, and just never sells because of that, I think. It's arguably VERY well done, and gorgeous, but again falls into the trap of more people wanting a stock car they can build up themselves or keep as is, and not something that's already "done."

But, yeah, gorgeous :cool:

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bid $13K on it last time, and it did not meet reserve. The interior is not as clean as it should be...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, dejavue. I saw that unit last year, and ran off to TX to buy a BBBFWB. I've been looking at these ever since;

Funny though, saw a really hacked silver 94 fwb in a parking lot yesterday and said to my 4 yr old, that thing is so ugly

Pulled up my driveway and took one look at the bbbfwb and thought(gotta watch yer language around the young'uns); that shyt is the tits.

Its amazing how a clean, detailed and/or modded fwb can look so different from a beaten one.

[ 02-25-2007, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Eracer ]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed with you on that, especially color. Absolutely love my marble & tan, but a well kept BBB is just untouchable...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by caddyguy109:
Agreed with you on that, especially color. Absolutely love my marble & tan, but a well kept BBB is just untouchable...
Amen...

Among the Maseratis, Ferraris, & Aston Martins... the security guards at my garage said my car was the "hot ****." ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts