Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won an auction for his console on eBay that he posted about on here back in August. Finally this week I gave up and let eBay intervene and got a refund.
He first "forgot" to ship it out after a month. Then he said he shipped it via FedEx and didn't. I then tracked him down on here and gave him another chance to make it right, making sure not to post anything about it if he actually sent it. He assured me he sent it and gave me a bogus FedEx tracking number. I can only assume this would have continued if I let it until the time for me to get a refund ran out.
I'm very disappointed, I really wanted the console.

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
I won an auction for his console on eBay that he posted about on here back in August. Finally this week I gave up and let eBay intervene and got a refund.
He first "forgot" to ship it out after a month. Then he said he shipped it via FedEx and didn't. I then tracked him down on here and gave him another chance to make it right, making sure not to post anything about it if he actually sent it. He assured me he sent it and gave me a bogus FedEx tracking number. I can only assume this would have continued if I let it until the time for me to get a refund ran out.

You serious? I recall he really cleaned up his selling habits awhile ago. I had to wait 3 months and various broken promises from him to get a console.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I told this guy I ran into a "bump" with the wife, we had a terrible falling out, and was not able to get to the house where the console was, she tied up my money, my password for my paypal account, and changed my password for ebay, I tried and tried to have someone go pick up the console, but messy divorces will prevent lots of things, all I have to say, and feel I do not need to explain myself any more on this.

You serious? I recall he really cleaned up his selling habits awhile ago. I had to wait 3 months and various broken promises from him to get a console.
yea, I was trying to make up for that, but...Damn EX's
that guy is a known peice of ****
and Bobby-Simone, sorry you feel this way, but you are entitled to your opinion.

im surprised i dealt with him with no problems and fast shipping really surprised hope he makes this right.
he has been refunded by ebay, and ebay debited money from my account overdrawing me, damn ex's!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I told this guy I ran into a "bump" with the wife, we had a terrible falling out, and was not able to get to the house where the console was, she tied up my money, my password for my paypal account, and changed my password for ebay, I tried and tried to have someone go pick up the console, but messy divorces will prevent lots of things, all I have to say, and feel I do not need to explain myself any more on this.

yea, I was trying to make up for that, but...Damn EX's

and Bobby-Simone, sorry you feel this way, but you are entitled to your opinion.

he has been refunded by ebay, and ebay debited money from my account overdrawing me, damn ex's!
A messy divorce explains a lot of things, but telling a buyer that you shipped his item and providing him a bogus tracking number isn't one of them. Only a cheat would do that.

·
Registered
756 Posts
That was stupid, I guess I was trying to passiffy the situation, get a few more days to see if I could get the console,(which I have in my possession now), Desperate times, did not think straight

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Way to man up bro. I know stuff happens, and I REALLY know how messy a divorce can be. Not sure I'd care if I was on the other end, but I think its cool that you sacked up and admitted you were wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Just bought some killer b pods from him recvd in great shape as described and fast. Thanks again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts