Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious if I put sprint springs in front and intraxx out back would that cause any problems or compromise my ride at all? I have intraxx all four corners now but am a little worried about cutting the front spring and really have no way to cut it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have basically the same setup (ST front springs are the same as Sprint front springs) and it works well. I like the drop very much and the ride with Intrax in the rear is much more comfortable than with the ST springs I had in there. I wish I had some recent pics of my car and I would post them

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet, I am just not liking the level drop. I want the front end down just a tad bit and I am sure with the ST or sprint fronts will do the trick.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the pic in my sig at the time had ntrax all around,i have since then change the fronts out to sprint springs,i'll post pic soon.it drop a little lower in the front.ride is nice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.