Update finally, so we got the all of the sheet metal done and seamsealed except for the trunk, started to put some of the interior in. Then raised the gas tank so it doesn't drag when laid out, Shaved the trunk lock, and work on the rear door jams.
Then we had an issue with the front fenders. The wheels I have need to sit in about 1/2" more, when laid out they would push the fender out slightly. My friend Ian working on it sectioned the fender slightly, that way I could drive laid out.
I'm happy with how they turned out and it gave me a little more turning radius laid out. And these wheels are cheap and beat up, I plan on getting a different set down the road with the right offset and width., so I could always just get another set of stock fenders.
We ran into a problem when we tried to start it though. The throttle body on it was seized, soaked it gas to clean it and ordered a rebuild kit also. Hopefully I won't need a new one, trying to make it to slamfest but not sure if it will be driving by then.