Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

New to this forum. Just picked up this 94 caprice wagon from a dude in idaho.. Put in about 6 hours of work and got her drivin down the road. She needed new trans pan gasket, fluid and filter, had a tremendous amount of leakage from various places and seals.

interior is garbage, has stock interior but missing lots of things from the rear seat (which is missing) back.. I need to rebuilt the 2 link and ad a bag on bar setup for better ride and more lift. Engine bay is a mess.

Everything is shaved for the most part. going to start on body and paint next week and get a plan together for interior.. I got her driveable and drove her out to a meet so people could see her before a complete rebuild. here are a few photos.

Pic he sent me before i swooped it up

Ride height when im rollin into places

another ride height shot

parked next to the DGB ford (im the owner operator of DGB Fabrication and custsom)

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Welcome to the Forum brother! I do remember seeing that wagon on CL a few times. I think guy was asking like $3500 or something like that. Anyways, can't wait to see the build on this one. I will be staying tuned.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think it was ever on Craigslist.. The dude I got her from had it since 2004 and never put it on craiglist (he says) he had posted he was thinking about sellin it on FB and a buddy tagged me in it.. I went and got it 3 days later. lol

As for paint, I have no idea what color or colors i plan on running. on the lookout now for a new disc brake rear end since mine is whining badly, its drum, and the 2 link looks like ****.

Anyone from the PNW will see her around alot this summer.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Welcome BagginWagon. Might be up your way this summer. My grandmom lives in Bellingham. Doing a few things to the wagon as we speak to get her road trip worthy!!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.