Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother-in-law just gave me a keyed battery kill switch similar to this one http://www.horsepowerfreak.com/TAYL_BATK.asp

Looks cool, only thing, my radio presets will be lost and my alarm won't work when I pull the key out of the switch. I wonder if there's a creative way to kill the whole car except for the radio and alarm without getting too technical.

Anyone using one of these?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You could have their power line ran directly to the battery with in-line fuses, or change the way the wires are currently ran through the factory fusebox.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ther is a better way. Do the gas pump kill switch. it kills the pump and uses a relay so u dont have to worry about forgetting to arm you system. not only is it cheap, but even gives u a way os bypassing it so if u service your car u dont have to tell anyone about it so noone will know. SHHH!!! If you have trouble finding it on here ill have to arange to mail you a copy of it ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.