Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'll do $95 shipped on the spoiler; great piece (not that cheap fiberglass aftermarket garbage). $120 shipped on the taillights. Parts will go on eBay if there is no interest here. Figured I would give fellow forum members first shot at these. Thanks

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
nice pieces. good luck with your sale...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM Replied; I'm going to see if I can swing by my brother's house and pick up the parts on the weekend. You have first dibs unless you tell me otherwise. Thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice pieces. good luck with your sale...
Thanks, these are pretty mint pieces. I almost felt like keeping them as spares but, have too many parts in garage as-is.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picking up parts tomorrow hopefully, pending sale. Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Would you be willing to sell the driver's side taillight separately? If so, how much shipped to NC zip 28665?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
To the person that bought the taillights, would you be interested in selling the driver's side taillight?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'll do $95 shipped on the spoiler; great piece (not that cheap fiberglass aftermarket garbage). $120 shipped on the taillights. Parts will go on eBay if there is no interest here. Figured I would give fellow forum members first shot at these. Thanks
To the person that bought the taillights, would you be interested in selling the driver's side taillight?
I bought everything, paid the asking price, and was refunded. Parts are back up for sale in another thread if you want to try your luck there: http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=269417

I'm not interested enough to keep trying. Best of luck with the sale...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Relisted at a higher price :confused:
I had two set of tail lights; I had everything in storage at my brothers place. Everything was sold to lotsacars when I noticed one taillight had a crack. Come to find out my brother brought me a slightly cracked taillight (the taillights he brought were my originals; not his). So I called him back to tell him what happened and he mentioned that he had the other set in the garage... I'm going to my one good original on eBay and have everything listed in another thread. Since there was so much interest and shipping was more than what I expected (mainly the spoiler). I listed everything at a higher price. Long story short, they are back up for sale. Thanks for the interest and sorry for all the confusion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts