Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a full set of OEM BBB used wheel well moldings. All used, one front one has a small white spot (not sure if it can be buffed out. I'll take $175 plus shipping for the set.

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you separate how much would you want for the back ones?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take offers and the more interest I have, the easier it would be to separate everything.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I need the RF, but it needs to be mint. Let me know if it is and how much.
I can send you pics of the RF molding and you can decide. They are in good condition structurally; the paint is from a BBB impala with 90K on it...

I have someone interested in the LF molding; so I could give you both a good deal. thx

·
Registered
555 Posts
I can send you pics of the RF molding and you can decide. They are in good condition structurally; the paint is from a BBB impala with 90K on it...

I have someone interested in the LF molding; so I could give you both a good deal. thx
I've confirmed it's the RF that I need. I'll PM you my email address for some high res pics.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My friend wants the rears and he can pick them up in Chicago. Email me at [email protected] and I can give you his number so you guys can arrange the transaction. Thanks. Joe
Sounds good, I'll contact him today. Thanks.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've confirmed it's the RF that I need. I'll PM you my email address for some high res pics.
I'll send some pics today. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
If they haven't sold already, I'll take the full set at $175 plus shipping to 54911. Just let me know the total and where to send the cashier's check, money order, or paypal-whatever you'd prefer........

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If they haven't sold already, I'll take the full set at $175 plus shipping to 54911. Just let me know the total and where to send the cashier's check, money order, or paypal-whatever you'd prefer........

Thanks,
Jim
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
PM replied :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts