Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Panasonic 7" Flip out Touch Screen TV/CD/DVD Player for sale
Comes with Remote Control and IPod hook-up. Pretty cool tv, all functions work, one crack in the plastic face covering right by the volume button that is only visible up close and does not affect the functionality at all. Nothing on the face is loose so i don't think the crack even goes all the way through. can be hooked up to a Nav setup if you can find it. Never gave me any problems, just looking for a quick sale to cover some final wedding expenses.

$250 + acutal shipping

BBK Headers - They were on a 95 DCM Impala that had an engine fire. Factory coating is still pretty good, i'll wipe them down to try and get a better idea of how much superficial damage was done by the fire. NO PHYSICAL/FUNCTIONALITY DAMAGE TO THE HEADERS. They have air and egr hook ups so i guess that makes them 50 state legal.
**tried washing them off and got the surface dirt but there are some burnt oil/anti freeze spots on there that i could not get off. didn't want to risk sanding off any coating.**
350 + actual shipping

right now i am not near these to take a picture but i will post pics as soon as possible. I think i have some cell phone pics so PM me your number and i can send those right over. Not looking to get rich just looking to get some extra money up for this friggin ceremony. Let me know.

**I may have a kenwood cd/mp3 radio for sale too i just have to look around for it**

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ok i'm extra late updating but the tv sold. The headers are still for sale, $280 + shipping or some imp wheels shipped to me. they don't have to be perfect since my headers are not.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just looked them up and down and found no carb number, sorry. i guess this means they aren't 50 state legal or whatever. i know they have the egr and air hook ups though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
BBK Headers

I'm might be interested let's talk.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm might be interested let's talk.
Well lemme know, the price is posted. I'll need a zipcose for shipping but nothing can happen this week as far as shipping because I am away in Disney World until the 26th.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Zipcode

The zip to ship is 29040

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Extra late new year bump, need these headers moved along. If your in the Philly/Jersey/Delaware area and come pick these up I will toss in the 2.5 inch exhaust that bolts up to it for another $50. Comes with flowmaster mufflers.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Extra late new year bump, need these headers moved along. If your in the Philly/Jersey/Delaware area and come pick these up I will toss in the 2.5 inch exhaust that bolts up to it for another $50. Comes with flowmaster mufflers.
How much for the headers & exhaust shipped to 32810? If they're not already sold & shipping is an option that is...

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Exhaust was sold today to RickssImpala. Tv sold as well. Mods u can close this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts