Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets keep this going ladies and gents if you missed out on the Bbody Racing stuff here is your chance again. Also we have a new design out targeted for everyone and I hope everyone likes it. When placing an order please specify the item and... specify color by telling me the number over the color desired. Same goes for toboggans/skullies but also include stitching color if a different one is desired. Payment can be made to my paypal, the email linked to it is [email protected] if you do not have a paypal contact me and I can accommodate you. Also specify shipping address *These items are pre order only if you do not place an order before the end date you will not receive an item.

Payment period February 1,2014 - February 28,2014

BBody Racing Prices:
Toboggan/Skullies - $18 shipped any color pictured and stitching can be almost any color you want.
Tees - $25 shipped In any color pictured also option for white print or black print (s-6xl)
Long Sleeve - $30 shipped options same as tee (s-5xl)
Sweat Shirt - $35 shipped options same as tee (s-5xl)
Hooded Sweat Shirt - $40(s-xl) $43(2xl-5xl) shipped options same as tee

BBody Enthusiast
Tees - $22 shipped print can be either black or white and in any shirt color pictured (s-6xl)
Long Sleeve - $27 shipped options same as tee (s-5xl)
Sweat Shirt - $30 shipped options same as tee (s-5xl)
Hooded Sweat Shirt - $37(s-xl) $40(2xl-5xl

New BBody Enthusiast Clothing.

BBody Racing Clothing now in more colors.

Toboggan/Skullie available colors and stitching comes in almost any color...also t-shirt sizing chart and available colors.

Sizing chart and available colors for long sleeve shirts, sweat shirts, and hoodies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts