Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now taking pre orders on all items pictured, all payments are due Friday December 20, 2013 11:59pm. *These will NOT be ready before Christmas, hopefully a few days after though.* Payment can be sent to my paypal [email protected]. When making payment please also send detailed message containing which item(s) size(s) needed and quantity and shipping information. Any other questions I can be sent a private message or shoot me an email @ [email protected]

Toboggans/Skullies - $18 shipped

Tees - $25 shipped all sizes (S-6XL Available)

Pullover Hoodies: Sizes S-1XL - $40 Shipped 2XL-5XL - $43 Shipped

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ohhhhh my god...Ill take 2 hoodies, 3 T's and a skully...Ill make sure I add this in my payment details..............woooooo we need more of this kind of stuff

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhhhh my god...Ill take 2 hoodies, 3 T's and a skully...Ill make sure I add this in my payment details..............woooooo we need more of this kind of stuff
thanks man I wish I would have thought about putting it on here long before but didn't. I have more bbody stuff I want to put out this coming year.

·
Registered
229 Posts
thanks man I wish I would have thought about putting it on here long before but didn't. I have more bbody stuff I want to put out this coming year.
I am a solid buyer for all B Body apparel as its so hard to come by, only change I would make would be a more defined impala as the portrait rather then the distinct caprice look, although I love both! Keep em coming

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a solid buyer for all B Body apparel as its so hard to come by, only change I would make would be a more defined impala as the portrait rather then the distinct caprice look, although I love both! Keep em coming
on this shirt I was trying to have a balanced look between caprice and impala I gave no definition to the grille so it could pass as either but did us 91-92 tails seeing that it is a popular mod among the two cars I love all bbodies just trying to find an even ground between them so that the guys with caprices can get in on the fun as well not having all the attention on people with impalas if the market was strong enough I would put designs out for the Roadmaster and Fleetwood as well but I just haven't seen the numbers to do it

·
Registered
229 Posts
on this shirt I was trying to have a balanced look between caprice and impala I gave no definition to the grille so it could pass as either but did us 91-92 tails seeing that it is a popular mod among the two cars I love all bbodies just trying to find an even ground between them so that the guys with caprices can get in on the fun as well not having all the attention on people with impalas if the market was strong enough I would put designs out for the Roadmaster and Fleetwood as well but I just haven't seen the numbers to do it

Yea the early 90's tails is what screamed caprice to me, but like you said a lot of people switch them. I'm happy with the design I'll be putting my order in through PayPal sometime this week. Thanks again

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Trying to convince my wife that I need one of these sweatshirts for christmas!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Payment Sent. Order details in PayPal note. Please contact me if any questions. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Just sent a PayPal payment and an email to you. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE:

Due to many requests and shortage of orders I will be pushing back the payment deadline on the bbody racing apparel to December 27th if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, sorry about hat fellas never did a posting with these on the forums before it slipped my mind but the order has been placed and should be ready for me to pick up either Thursday or Friday and then I will ship out next available day using priority mail which includes shipping in 2-3 days insurance and an tracking number that will be sent to your email.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update on bbody clothing: Hoodies and Tees where picked up on Friday night and upon inspecting them while sorting them out for shipping I noticed on a lot of the goodies and some shirts the red words where way too dark and looked faded. I took the clothes back yo the printers where I was informed that shebran out of red they normally use and used another I told them it was in exceptable so they will be removing the red words redoing those with the same ink as normal. I hate that we had this inconvenience but I except nothing but perfection from my printers as you would from me. They should still be shipped out this week just not today. Thank you for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
wish I woulda seen this thread earlier. you gonna have another run of 'em?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wish I woulda seen this thread earlier. you gonna have another run of 'em?
Due to high request I will be doing another run of these along with a new design once I get this current order shipped out so keep a look out fellas

1 - 20 of 30 Posts