Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning on my way to work I was at a stop light and an infiniti G35 was staging next to me. Well that was a big mistake for his $40,000 sports car B/C he got beat! Not real bad but I had almost a car length on him! :cool:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A stock G35 is more than enough match for a stock D-Body.

He must've had a bad launch or something.

Good kill nevertheless.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Caddy is deffinatley not stock and I think he had an automatic. He was all stock tho I think? Anyways he still got beat! I got clear image tubular manifolds, performance exhaust, tb bypass, air pump delete, Cat delete, cold air intake, BBK underdrive pulleys, and a cpt level 2 with a 2200-2400 stall.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G35 are not fast and certainly is not a great car for almost $40k, my cousin has one, and they got it brand new, that thing creeks and make noise, also that thing need it a new engine at 28k miles, and they try to say that they mess up the engine, infinity try to stick them with a $8k bill, i had to get involve, my cousin is not mechanical guy, and after they intall it, that thing was making all kind of noises, so we had to take it back and they said that is nothing wrong, i had to pull my caddy next to there car adn my car was quiter then the g35, i was like there is some thing wrong if a 8 year old car is quieter adn smoother than a 2005 car, we had to get the owner of the dealer out to see what we where talking about and made him drive it, he went around the block adn came back and said we will take care of it, i told him he should fire that so call mechanic, so they took care of it, the resale value on it are not great etheir.
so i think they are crap

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't the G35's run very low 14's stock? I'd say that's fairly quick for a sedan. ;)

Nice job.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are you talking about the G35 coupe, or that g35m or q35 something weird, its like a 4-door G35

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 96Brougham:
are you talking about the G35 coupe, or that g35m or q35 something weird, its like a 4-door G35
There have a 6 spd, or automatic RWD G35 Coupe.

A 6 spd, or automatic RWD G35 Sedan.

And a Automatic, AWD G35x sedan.

The Q35 is a different car alltogether.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's a RWD G35 sedan, V6 in it, with the performance and normal drive switch on it and manualmatic tranny, it has a lot of gadgets and things, but it's crap car, it's not very stable in the rain etheir, once they started to notice all this things, they are very disapointed with the car, the bad thing is that they put down $18k cash for it, so they are going to keep the car and drive it untill it dies or gets total.
also the bad thing is that the maintance on it it's expensive, i told them no tto change the rotor untill they get back from the a trip, but htey took it to get the oil change and they told them that the brake rotor need to be change, so they said ok, and got charge $600, they tough it was part of the warranty, but it's not, so they got screw, they are never buying a infinity again

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats, good kill its fun to be fast! ;)

Note to Chris: UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE WITH MODS!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cookin up that high dollar rice......smells good !!!!

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice kill..

Since I moved up here to Chicago, I have been driving like a Grandmother because...

1) Premium is $3.00/gallon
2) The city is one big pothole

:mad:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 96Fleetwood:
Nice kill..

Since I moved up here to Chicago, I have been driving like a Grandmother because...

1) Premium is $3.00/gallon
2) The city is one big pothole

:mad:
Gas is ALOT cheaper in South Bend if your ever 1 hour east. ;)

Chicago roads = Sucks!!

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great kill Chris !!! Love to hear those stories !! Your mod list looks much better !! ;)

Kenny

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I beat an Audi S4 the other day from like 70-100 mph. I expected to get smoked. Maybe the Fleet just pulls harder in that particular range... or maybe he wasn't trying... sure seems like it though, cuz the nose of his car was even with the middle of my front door at the beginning and from about 90-100 I started pulling away.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts