Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 18" wheels with 245/40r18 on the front of my SS and 295/35r18 on the back. (aluminum rims)
Well I noticed my front right rim is bent!(crap) It did not I repeat did not hit a curb there is no scuffing or scratching on the wheel. It seems some sort of an impact was force throught the tires and then bent the rim. My question is could this have damaged the tire as well? And can the rim be bent back? The tires were exspensive so please give me good news!

------------------
http://www.socalss.org/members/jstein-pict.htm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The wheel can be straightened. In the yellow pages look up wheel repairing. If you cannot locate one up in your local area there is one down here in San Diego. If you have to come down here let me know and I will assist you further.

------------------

[email protected]
<LI>Tom - San Diego, CA 1996 BBB #5092
<LI> T-84 Headlights w/Piaa 80/80 H4's, 160 therm, slotted discs, custom intake, muffler delete, custom sheepskins, steath brake bolt, body bushings, RE 730's, Bilsteins, Amsoil Synthetics & Filters throughout.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.