Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the contact information to get my hands on some Global West traling arms? Where else can they be purchased besides factory direct? What trailing arms you think are runner up to Global West? What arms are the best for the buck and worst for the buck?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
alot of people are Running BMR's i will be soon as well and they are one of the cheaper ones out there. I dunno what the worst are but Hot. and Metco are some of the most expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
96SSIMP : the Global West arms are available only directly from GW.

Their website is at www.globalwest.net and they have a NEW Impala SS specific page on there!

As for "bang for the buck" : you could debate that for weeks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
and they have a NEW Impala SS specific page on there!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<off topic> Ed, is that your SS on there? What's with the red headlight covers? :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep
. The "covers" are red duct tape, since the pic was taken on the Willow Springs Road Course in April 2001. Willow Springs makes you cover up glass lenses (i.e. T84s) on the track.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the BMR upper and lowers and I don;t think you can beat them for the price. Well made, choice of bushing types, greasable, and any color you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.