Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am soon to have in my posession enough cash, without my old lady knowing, to buy springs and shocks. i want to go with bill stein shocks and hotchkis springs. where is the best/cheapest place to order them from. i know i am gonna be spending around $500 for it all together. i was just hoping that my friends here at the forum knew of a cheapest place to get it all. thanks ahead of time for any and all help.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im with you bigfoot I'm looking to purchase the same package but I want to get the best deal I 'm sure somebody on the forum can help us...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best price for Bilstein's that I have found is at Shox.com

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ordered bilstein shocks from their main store... cost me 270 for sport shocks... pretty good deal for me!!!! (with out ur old lady knowing.. that cold lol...i uddy i did the same before shhh..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont forget about shipping its $22 for ground or $50 for 3 day ....

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered Hotchkis springs from Mike @ No Limits - said he'd order them today and email/call when they ship. (within the week) He also said that the back-logging that some people have experienced has been cleared up.. Apparently Hotchkis dropped the ball a bit and couldn't keep up with demand.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowest price on Hotchkis springs!!! We have 10 sets in stock. Give me a call....

Jason - Street Trends
760-929-4747

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I paid $250 or so for the 1104/0929 Bilsteins from shox.com ....+ another $20 or so for shipping.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just checked out the Bilstein sports on shox.com, $291.76 total with shipping for all 4 shocks.

Autozone all four was $359.96 front:eek:

Am I comparing apples and oranges here or is there that much of a difference in price?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I guess the price went up some....but still probably cheapest around. Shox.com has the sport shocks 1104/0929s for $269.80 + shipping Heres a link

1 - 11 of 11 Posts