Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... where's the best deals on Boss wheels?

TIA!

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Well, you're too far away for me to make you a deal...

If you know EXACTLY what you want, check Discount Tires and Tirerack.

Then, bring out the phone book and call every custom shop in town and tell 'em what you want. Make 'em dance.

Sorry, there's no magic bullet on this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
impala wheels

i saw a car on the forums that had 22" impala wheels. does any one know the guy who makes the custum impala wheels. i really like those wheels. i would like to get like 18"s but 10" wide or maby 11 not really shure whats possible. thanks

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i saw a car on the forums that had 22" impala wheels. does any one know the guy who makes the custum impala wheels. i really like those wheels. i would like to get like 18"s but 10" wide or maby 11 not really shure whats possible. thanks
And this contributes to a "Boss Wheels" post how? ;)

May be better off starting your own topic. Orrrrr... Check out the active topics in the past few weeks asking that very same thing. That question has been around here a lot lately. Can't tell you if there have been any answers because I haven't opened those threads cuz it's not my style...

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
[off topic]
NO you didn't. You saw a car with PHOTOSHOPPED 22" impala wheels. They don't exist, with the exception of the Billet (high $$$) replicas that Street Trends can built for you. Look them up.

If you use the search function, you'll see that this topic comes up 5-6 times a year and never goes anywhere.

And if you are asking a question unrelated to the current thread, start you own thread.
[/off topic]
Bill, what I meant to say in greater detail was:
Get a price from Discount tires and Tirerack. Last year, when I considered selling wheels online, I found that discount tire could beat my price even if I only made $25 per wheel. Fk that. Not worth the hassle for a home based guy like me who'd have to drive 40 miles to pick them up and then ship 'em.

But one of you local shops, who's only got to pick up the phone and have them delivered, any profit's better than none, so they may try to match the deal. Its worth a call or two. But Discount is hard to beat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts