Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,
i have a set of intrax lowering springs 4 my 9c1, & my og shox are shot!
in your opinion(s) what would be the best shox (money is an issue!), i dont want to be bouncing all over the place, & i dont want to be bottoming out on the fwy.
i also dont want it so stiff i feel every grain o sand on the road!
any help is appreciated.
Karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
c'mon peeps, any help at all!!!!
any body hear/know anything bout the belltech nitro drop shocks????
L8r,
Karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bilstein 1104/0929's. They are what i'm running with my Intrax springs. The shocks are absolutely phenomenal. Use the search function, people can't say enough about these shocks. If you've got Autozone in you're area, the rears are around $55 apiece. Get the fronts from Shox.com or the like, should be about $65 apiece (they're like $85 at AZ). I don't know about the Belltech's, but i've used KYB because of the price and the Bilsteins are 100% better. In the future, especially in the suspension section, try using the search function in the upper right first. Just about every question and susp. combo has been hashed out already numerous times and discussed. People tend to get annoyed at answering the same questions over and over again.

Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bilstein 1104/0929's. They are what i'm running with my Intrax springs. The shocks are absolutely phenomenal. Use the search function, people can't say enough about these shocks. If you've got Autozone in you're area, the rears are around $55 apiece. Get the fronts from Shox.com or the like, should be about $65 apiece (they're like $85 at AZ). I don't know about the Belltech's, but i've used KYB because of the price and the Bilsteins are 100% better. In the future, especially in the suspension section, try using the search function in the upper right first. Just about every question and susp. combo has been hashed out already numerous times and discussed. People tend to get annoyed at answering the same questions over and over again.

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.