Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prices do not include shipping, but I will ship at buyer's expense.

450 3.42 posi wagon diff complete drum to drum, also have a 3.23 open for $250
350 60k stock LT1 shortblock. Also have 110k mile one for 250.
300 rust free sedan floor complete with tunnel, currently one piece but will sell one side for $200
200 4.5" aluminum driveshaft fits cars with extended arms, often needed with 3.73+ gears
125ea sedan/wagon front doors DCM, steel handles, windows work great, no rust
125ea wagon rear doors DCM, steel handles, windows work, no rust

·
Registered
285 Posts

300 rust free sedan floor complete with tunnel, currently one piece but will sell one side for $200
200 4.5" aluminum driveshaft fits cars with extended arms, often needed with 3.73+ gears
150 extended tubular rear control arms upper and lower, now sway bar mounts
75 SS hood in primer, no ornament mount
75ea SS fenders BBB
75ea wheel houses
75 radiator core support
60pr tailpipes 2.5" over the axle
50 radiator with 110k
40ea door panels wagon, maroon
25 impala trunk emblem, no paint, good chrome
/
Very interested in the tailpipes are they sedan or wagon?? Let me know ill send you a pm

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dynomax sedan pipes. It is very easy to mod for a wagon side exit.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics, more info on 3.42 rear?
No pics at the moment. It is a little crunchy being from Ohio. Rebuild by Ztech Trans in Plain City 01/09 and has about 20k of usage since. Used posi/gear, inspected by the shop and really woke up the otherwise stock wagon. Left good patches when removed. ABS was retained. I have $560 in the rebuild, $75 in the gear and $125 in the posi, which I thought was pretty economical. Figure the cost of a spare wagon axle and that is 1/2 price.

I've got 3 spare diffs at the shop and no diff rack, so I am literally sick of tripping over it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
What kind of wagon are the rear doors from?

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hmm... I need that LR door. How would shipping work on something like that down here to FL? 34997

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm... I need that LR door. How would shipping work on something like that down here to FL? 34997
Not sure how that would work (or at least work cheaply). That is kind of the point of this thread, all the small easy to ship stuff is basically gone, but I still have everything listed here because it is in the boat anchor category.

·
Registered
288 Posts
75ea SS fenders BBB

Hey Derek been awhile. do you any pictures of these and would you have a front bumper as well for my Impala SS Clone and BBB is a must.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Derek been awhile. do you any pictures of these and would you have a front bumper as well for my Impala SS Clone and BBB is a must.
Hey Joey

Yeah it has been a while. Back home in Cleveland now.

The fenders are from a 30k 95 BBB and are as clean as they get. No wheel trim though. I will post pics later this week.

I do have a couple front bumpers but none are perfect and will need paint. I used to paint years ago and black is easy, hmmmm...

·
Registered
32 Posts

150 extended tubular rear control arms upper and lower, no sway bar mounts 23.25" lowers smallest setting
75 SS hood in primer, no ornament mount
75ea SS fenders BBB
75ea wheel houses
75 radiator core support
60pr tailpipes 2.5" over the axle
50 radiator with 110k
40ea door panels wagon, maroon
25 impala trunk emblem, no paint, good chrome

Can you provide more information about the upper and lower control arms? Are they factory or aftermarket?

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Can you provide more information about the upper and lower control arms? Are they factory or aftermarket?
They are tubular extended 3/4" from factory. Not sure of the brand, but they look similar to BMRs.

SOLD

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
SS Front Clip

I have a complete SS front clip minus grille. Black. Complete with hood, fenders, core support, wheel wells, front bumper, radiator. All from a 30k SS that got tboned.

Looking for $600 from a forum member on this. Used to see them on fleabay for $1k+.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I finally have a hitch and a trailer now so I would be willing to throw parts on a pallet and ship at buyers expense.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
LSX Engine Mounts

Nice pair of laser cut LSX engine mounts made specifically for the B-Body chassis. Brand new, never bolted on. $125 shipped firm.

Also have a 150K mile 2007 LQ4 engine complete minus intake and flywheel. $900 to a forum member.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.