Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1996 BBB
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to give a big thanks to Bill for his awesome work on my rear brake setup. I wish I had time to install it but I barely had time to open the box in the past week and check it out. It looks like some AWESOME quality work and I am really excited to get my rotors back from KORE3 so I can see how this 13", corvette calipered beast of a setup looks on there. Bill has been such a great help along the way and included lots of picture and installation instructions with his kit. He kept me updated along every step of the process as well. Just another reason to add to the list of why he is one of the most valued members of the B body community. Looking forward to installing this and getting some pics up.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Just want to give a big thanks to Bill for his awesome work on my rear brake setup. I wish I had time to install it but I barely had time to open the box in the past week and check it out. It looks like some AWESOME quality work and I am really excited to get my rotors back from KORE3 so I can see how this 13", corvette calipered beast of a setup looks on there. Bill has been such a great help along the way and included lots of picture and installation instructions with his kit. He kept me updated along every step of the process as well. Just another reason to add to the list of why he is one of the most valued members of the B body community. Looking forward to installing this and getting some pics up.
Bravo. +1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.