Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ima check ebay as well. How did you get it on the billet. Double sided tape?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh ok I am going to have to look into that and see if I can make some. Was it difficult making the mounting hardware.
nah i jsut used some washers and bolts.. painted em black to go with everything.. cant even see em.. im not even sure what the street trends hardware looks like

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
my old set up

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nah i jsut used some washers and bolts.. painted em black to go with everything.. cant even see em.. im not even sure what the street trends hardware looks like
Oh that sounds simple. I may just have to do that. Hey do me a fave and post a pic of the back of the deer so I can kind of get an idea of how to mount it. I'm guessing the deer has a bolt attached to it and you tighten it down with a nut but if that's not the case I'm tryna figure out how you got the nuts and bolts to hold it down in the first place. Oh and post a pic of the end result of the ride because I can't recall if you did in your thread. I wanna see how bad ass it came out all blacked out, thanks!

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
**** looks clean. Do you have a pic that's more close up on it? Did you do the same. Buy the deer separate and mount it?
naw it came with the grille when i ordered it from streettrends

11th grade skool yr

2yrs ago

alot of people like this pic so i though i would post it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts