Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get a set of billet hood and trunk hinges like the pro touring guys use on the camaros and mustangs ?

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone here interested , i've emailing back and fourth with the guys at fesslerbuilt and ring brothers and they said that anything is possible for to make for our car if there were more interest , they not enough people have interest in order for them to invest the time and money . maybe we can get these guys to become vendors of parts for our cars ?

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
anyone here interested , i've emailing back and fourth with the guys at fesslerbuilt and ring brothers and they said that anything is possible for to make for our car if there were more interest , they not enough people have interest in order for them to invest the time and money . maybe we can get these guys to become vendors of parts for our cars ?

I had a guy chrome my hood hinges this year, but if the price is right I would like to see what they can do for us.

·
Premium Member
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i guess the more people are interested the better the price it would be great to have these vendors interested in our cars

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
hinges

Fesler already builds the trunk hinges in Billet they can be polished anodized etc.
I believe they were around $500 for the set.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
That's not a bad price for custom billet trunk hinges. It's about $100 more for the 1st Gen Camaro hood hinges but they are far larger than B-body hood hinges. I would expect the hood hinges to come in around the $300-$350 mark.

Have you tried other custom shops like EMS or Anvil?

Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts