Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I found a black Roadmaster wagon with red interior. I was wondering if anyone else has this combo.
That's probably one of my favorite color combos for cars. It's a darker red. The 94 Caprice brochure you'd get from a dealer has an interior picture of a Caprice with red leather. It's such an awesome looking interior. If I could find a clean, black Caprice with a clean, red leather interior, I'd jump on it just for the color combo. I wouldn't even care what other options the car has.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Off topic, but I remember seeing an article with a 97 firebird formula convertible which was black with lipstick red leather interior. It was only on the seating surface and inserts on the door panels. I really wanted one.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
I had a '96 or '97 T/A on the lot back around '02, silver, no tops, with that interior. It went cheap at auction and I never could sell it. Dumped it back at auction. People either loved or hated the interior but nobody would commit to it. I loved it but just had no place for another car...and two daughters about to get their license who did NOT need it around.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
My Caprice is black with red leather and it is fully optioned.

My RMS isn't black but it is gunmetal grey metallic with red leather and also fully optioned. Should I ever repaint this car I would paint it black so it matches my Caprice. Red interior is my all time favorite and they just dont make them anymore on american cars.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
There is somebody parting out a caprice wagon with red interior.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts