Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After holding this for another forum member for 2 months, I am listing this. I lost my job and need the cash or I wouldn't think of selling it. Please no DIBS, you want it you pay for it. I trusted someone else and it has put me in a bad position!Thanks Big D..:(

The parts are ALL BRAND NEW,NEVER USED! The only thing used in the 9 way controller. Again everything other than that is brand new, never used, or hooked up.

This is an 8 valve system that will do EVERYTHING!Front, back and side to side!Best parts money can buy IMO.

You get:
(8) blitzluft 1/2" valves(latest and greatest)
(4) slam specialties Re-7 air bags
(1) Viar 380c compressor(complete w/everything!)
(2) cups for front bags
(2) axle mounts for rear brackets
(1) 7 way control switch for air ride(color is chrome)
(1) Digitial Controller for air ride positioning(w/4 sensors)
(1) box of complete brass fittings, included everything needed for install
(1) air tank, black in color and multi-mountable

I am sure I forgot somethings but I listed this in a hurry due to needing the cash.I can tell you everything is there except the airline to run and the wiring you need to install. Simple as that.

I will take $1250.00 shipped in the US for all of it! I'm losing my ass but need the cash.If interested in using paypal we can work something out to try and avoid the fees.

I have everything already boxed up and ready to ship USPS Priority mail. Like I said I got screwed by holding this for another forum member that never paid!

Thanks guys.

email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks bro

Sold pending payment!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a set of front cups if he doesnt they were cut a little shorter to lay frame with the fender well cut. Shouldnt effect anything but a inch of lift.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts