Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What year bonny seats will fit in a 1991 caprice.I need to start modding my interior and have no idea what I should do first,practical or fancy?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>On the top right side of the page is a link labled "search." If you search in each area you have questions with such key words as 'shocks' and 'sway,' you will get many replys and can learn almost anything you need to know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't think that was rude

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, that wasn't rude at all. Perhaps the forum is mellowing out.

There are a couple of quite terse "suggestions" to use the search function out there.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, so what year seats fit in the impala again??? i don't have the internet so i can't check those links...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The proper Bonneville seats are 93-97.

But if you don't have internet access, how are you reading this?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It didnt realy answer my question because it talks about the instal to a impala ss not a 1991 caprice classic,but yes I will learn to use the search thingie' its just usually alot faster for me if some one tels me directly instead of me looking at all realated posts that either mention bonnaville or seat or any thing close.Thanks again though.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All "whale" bodied caprices use the same seat bolt patterns...if you have the park bench as a front seat, then it might need some work...but the seats should bolt right up to the existing bases in you caprice without a hitch...(besides drilling a couple of new holes to line up the base bolts.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
capricedriven, you might note that I'm driving a '91 as well. If there was a difference in the install, I'd have warned you. Honest. :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
didnt mean to sound smart alic,(hehe its my nature) but it just comes out that way some times.And thanks for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts