Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bonneville 12 way (AL7) seat cross body harness and seat switch. It's cut at the driver's door area, so there should be plenty of wire to connect to yours. No pictures at the moment cause I misplaced my camera. $100 or best offer on them.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have a bonneville 12 way (AL7) seat cross body harness and seat switch. It's cut at the driver's door area, so there should be plenty of wire to connect to yours. No pictures at the moment cause I misplaced my camera. $100 or best offer on them.
Are these the wires that control the 12 ways for the driver and passenger?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, this is the wiring for both seats and the switches. I believe you have to just splice a couple wires from the cut end to power and ground and you are all set.

Geoff

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I have the center control switches, just need the wiring to power both seats bro, if you are not willing to sell the wires I can pay you 70 bucks for both, let me know what you think bro, Peace

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's pending sale right now, but if it falls through, or I don't hear back from the guy in a day or two, I will let you know.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
It's pending sale right now, but if it falls through, or I don't hear back from the guy in a day or two, I will let you know.
No problem bro

1 - 7 of 7 Posts