Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Invention(or in this case re-invention for lack of supply) being the mother of necessity led me to recently have some bonnie adapter brackets laser cut for my own use. Due to minimum set up costs for the laser I had a few extra sets made up that have been snatched up by forum members. See pics and info on this thread.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=229973&page=2

Since then, there have been three more forum members commit to another run if they are made available. I need a minimum of 8 committments to get another batch made up. If those wanting them express enough interest i wil get them done. I am not a forum vendor, nor do i wish to be, however given the amount of time i looked for them w/o success i would make them available to benefit forum members. please post here only if you are prepared to commit to purchase. Once payments are made i will place the order. Cost is $ 50.00 shipped/set in either Canada or the US. - mike

Note - see updated pics of brackets powdercoated satin black

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Will the fit in a flate rate box at USPS.
Shipping to Hawaii
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
845 Posts
i just saw the pictures on the original thread, and i must say these things are well done! anyone wanting to do the bonnie swap even later down the road, hop on this!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I reply to your for sale section but not sure which one you keeping an eye on
So Im IN
let me know when I can pay you

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent PM's and emauil to those interested

This is a Go - once I receive the payments I will place the order - details are in your PM

anyone else interested should speak now - i don't really forsee another run getting done anytime soon - mike

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
payment done

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
anyone that wants in on this final run can still get in on this - lmk mike

·
Registered
228 Posts
So, are these being made, or are we waiting for more people to pay?

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
they have been ordered....just waiting for the call to pick them up

they were ordered last week, i made a few sets extra anticipating some late comers to the game as i have no intention of doing more, i have mine which was all i had originally set out to make, they are anticipated to ship from Niagara Fall NY on saturday November 7th - so figure USPS time from there to you on that date you should have them in hand, the others who ordered the first batch can testify the shipping was reasonable prompt.

Anybody else wanting some there are still a few sets not spoken for - thanks mike

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
brackets have arrived and are ready to ship out on saturday from Niagara Falls NY

When i picked them up they were deburred and powdercoated satin black, very nice work.

still some available for anyone contemplating the bonny swap -lmk mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts