Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received about a half dozen PM's asking on these brackets - if I can get at least a half-dozen sets pre-paid i will have the laser shop run them off for you

price remains at $ 50.00 shipped / set of four brackets (enough to do both front seats)

Info can be found in this previous thread - brackets are 3/16" plate steel, laser cut, de-burred and powdercoated black.

these adapt bonneville seat rails to the b-body floor plan as done in the popular bonneville seat swap from 90's bonny seats

paypal is [email protected]

lmk if anybody wants them and i will get them done for you - would ship thhe first week of april i would think if we get this together - thanks - mike

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a go

Put a request into the company, should hear back on monday

I'm planning to ship the first week of april

paypal $ 50.00 to [email protected] - please put your screen name in the comment section of the payment - thanx in advance - mike

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they have been ordered - ready to ship first week of april - bump for those in need - m

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now available - ship friday

these are available and in hand, final run, if anybody wants them i have several available as a few who said they were in didn't pay

paypal $ 50.00 to [email protected]

they should ship flat rate usps from inside the states on friday as i leave for disney in fla tomorrow

again last run, i didn't need them they were done at the request of members

thanx - mike

·
Registered
868 Posts
payment just sent

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will ship from Florida on the 14 th

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sent the 2 posters above a PM

if you bought 6 or 12 way bonneville seats these brackets make it a plug n play install, use the stock front two mounting bolts, these brackets then bolt to the rear floor bolts of your b-body and the bonneville seats bolt to the bracket as well. without these you will need to fabricate some type of bracket to match them to your floorplan - these just make it quick and easy. use the search function and you will see installed pics in my car and it will all make sense then.

if you want a set - lmk - paypal $ 50 to [email protected]

thanx - mike

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys have about a half dozen sets of these brackets left, this was the final run - get 'em now if you want them - thanx - mike

paypal $ 50.00 to [email protected] (price includes shipping)

cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts