Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Where in "southwest" Washington - as in Washington State? I may be driving through Aberdeen this weekend and might be interested.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Those are so 18"s. Check out the tire size in the pic.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
im guessing thats a "stock photo" copied from somewhere on the internet to just show what they look like.
Bingo. For someone with so few posts, I'd say lets see a bit of evedence that you actually (or your friend) have them in your possesion. Like the boxes or something.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whoa........just tryin to help someone out. The picture is just a stock pic. If you want a pic of the item call Brian at (360)442-0455 and I'm sure he will send you one. Bunch of bashers on here. A low post count could seem a little eerie. I do have over 3000 positive comments on ebay and own my own business. Again........just trying to help somebody out. Don't get all bent out of shape people over a low post count or a stock demo pic.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I call bullsh it ......how in the world do you spend that much money and not even try them on your car ??? Something fishy here...

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
I call bullsh it ......how in the world do you spend that much money and not even try them on your car ??? Something fishy here...
That parts not too far fetched. I've bought a few things that I had to sell because of money issues. In fact I posted Some 22's that I had stashed away earlier, never installed. The low post count is what caused me concern.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Just talked to the guy on the phone. I guess he sold them locally to a friend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts