Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, changed the stockers out for severe service and now when there is a large dip or pothole i'm getting feedback from the front wheels. these are the same places driven over with the 175K stockers with no previous problems. anyone else experience something of this nature??
rock on, rus

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow...i take it that absolutely everyone has had smooth sailing with this switch. if it helps, i'm still running 255/50/17's. anyone?
rock on, rus

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you check to see that you installed them properly? The lower bolts, and the upper bolt still locked down? Nobody as of yet has had any problems that I've seen or hear of. The Monroe SS thread is four or five pages long of positive experiences.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a dead shock (yeah, can happen....even "new in box") to me....

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Ed is correct, you should be able to isolate it to which side is the defective one.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as neither myself or shane(Dustman) particularly wanted to do this on the ground, i took it over to his shop and used the rack. shane and one of his co-workers (ASE certified) threw'em on and made sure the nuts weren't coming loose. so i don't think it's an istallation issue. i'll see if i can isolate the problem side. it happens rarely but still a pain. rock on, rus

1 - 6 of 6 Posts