Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found a 1996 RM wagon, 77k, light driftwood with tan leather, wood, V92, G80, 2.93, excellent condition. One owner, non smoker, all the service records were in the owners manual. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I know how rare these are getting and it was a steal.

I posted this in the RM section yesterday by mistake.

On the way home from work today I saw another driftwood woody on the side of the road with a for sale sign. Of coarse, I stopped. It is a '93 with 148K in very good condition. I called, he wants $3400 for it. If any one is interested I will give you the phone #. It is in Tampa. FL.

Does anybody know where I can find a center cap for the factory alloy? I saw a couple on Ebay for $30 and $50 "Buy it now". Is that a good price? It seemed high but I don't know how hard they are to find. I have the factory wire wheels stacked up in the garage from my sedan that I could use instead. I'm not a huge fan of the wires though and I can't see shelling out another $3K for the TT2's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You'll figure it out. I've always liked the driftwood/wood combination.

Not sure on what center caps are going for as I've never needed one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have a 96...you have the center caps with the gold lettering right?? I would say $20-30 each is a good find if it is mint. At least I would get one for that....Keep your eyes out on e-bay. If you see brokecello bidding on one..back off (lol..just teasing)

Got any pics of your ride???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Brokecello:
If you have a 96...you have the center caps with the gold lettering right??

Yes.

Got any pics of your ride???
I don't have pics of the wagon yet... It looks just like every other driftwood woody-all stock. I do have pics of my sedan, but don't know how to post them and they dont really belong in the wagon section anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by White RoadmaSSter:

don't have pics of the wagon yet... It looks just like every other driftwood woody
there you go chris,. more support for your run of the mill gold woody,.. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by PHANTOM 309:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by White RoadmaSSter:

don't have pics of the wagon yet... It looks just like every other driftwood woody
there you go chris,. more support for your run of the mill gold woody,.. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Ya gotta admit it Chris, that was pretty damn funny. :D

Oh, and good luck with the new wagon ~ White RM! Looks like a good find! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.