Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would a MINT tan interior be worth from a 85 Box Caprice? it's a 69k car. Everything interior wise appears to be in great shape aside from the passenger door panel, but that might be fixable. I can't ship it, but I would grab it if it was worth something, and hold onto it til I could figure out how to ship it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Jimmy,

I'm interested in the dash and the heat/air control panel above the radio (if the dash isn't cracked and the panel isn't scratched up). I'm right outside of the Philadelphia area so I may be able to come pick it up if your not to far. Let me know. You can PM with details.

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
i could use an uncracked steering wheel trim (the white plastic piece on the shroud). that would be shippable (is that even a word?) cant tell from the pics if its intact completely so please let me know if you can remember if it is or not. thx

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I had an '85 with the exact same interior, and it was clean as hell too. I sold the car to someone in MA, who sold it again. :0

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Buy it up and e bay it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beautiful interior. I've always felt that the 85 had the nicest interior of any Caprice ever built. The brushed aluminum accents look much better than the woodgrain used most years.
I have had 3 of the '85s with that interior. One was tan like yours. That one got wrecked and the interior was moved to my Son's '77 Impala. It looks so much better than the original '77 interior ever did.
The other two I owned had the gray interior, but otherwise the same as your tan one. One of those 2 cars is in my garage currently being worked on.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The point would be asking what one would be worth, either complete or in pieces. This car is in the junkyard near me, and I was going to pull some parts, but just have been too busy to get to it. Since I can't buy the car whole, and I still have to buy the parts myself, I was wondering if it was worth it for me to help someone out. Sure, there's a couple parts on this one that aren't (Door panel was the first day I saw it) but you find a NY car from 1985, and this a pretty nice interior.

As an FYI, this will be crushed in a couple days. I will be trying to get a couple thing mentioned above from it tomorrow, but otherwise it's a goner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.