Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have a set of 18in Boyd wheels for sale I got them as a trade in they have some curv rash and they need to be polish tires are no good they are rollers only. I talk to the local wheel shop and they can clean them up fix the curv rash and polish for 30 dollars a wheel.
I'm not to sure about the offset but bolt pattern is 5x120 and can be redrill to 5x127 to fit impala Ss the wheels came off a 2000 camaro.
Asking 900 obo plus shipping price is very negotiable my cell 213 479 1720

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys bump for new price 750.00

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

So I had my friend give it a hand polish and the cleaned up real good not bad for 30 mins worth of wook had to post them.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice! Price is killer too, But not knowing the width or backspacing its kinda risky.
I was just about to post it not sure if they will fit b body's but they are 18x9 back spacing is 4.75 from what I could gather.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Candidate For Adapters?

The bolt pattern is 4-3/4", which is the same as the Vette wheels.
And with a 4-3/4" backspacing, you might be able to use a 3/4" adapter, which would make the backspacing 5-1/2". If that is the case, you should be able to get by with that. But I am not positive (especially on the front wheels). Standard back pacing on a stock SS rim is a hair over 5".

Or you could just permanently convert your axles to 4-3/4" bolt pattern, and be done with it! Cuz the 4-3/4" back spacing would work.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Careful. If you buys these, people will try and steal your car. Ask me how I know cwm4.

Bump for the best billet b-body wheel!

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
How do you think redrilling will look since they are exposed lugs? I love Smoothies.
good size too, so the only issue is the pattern.... hmmmm
If you redrill them it will be fine my my kmc nova's are redrill but chrome is different i put clear nail polish just to protect it. Now on billet I think all you need to do is polish it out and it will be fine here in Gardena,CA for a full polish and lip repair cost 30 dollars a wheel which is not bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts