Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finished the brake page on my Modifications FAQ site and I need feedback if I missed anything or anyone knows of better pricing out there.
Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I asked you about other springs. Hi again.
ANYWAY
The only thing I can say is that I don't believe you have listed all the brake pads available. GM has several choices, including ceramics.
Dude, your site is so cool. Please don't take what I said up there as a complaint.
Why don't you call that stainless steel intake: The StealthCheapKnockoffRamAir?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just haven't had time recently to do any web development due to a new networking contract I'm working on, minimum 50 hours a week now. I could do it on lunch but the firewall is too tight here, can only browse. The only way I was able to see this was a small lunch browse break...

If you can get me pics and info and links on what you want me to do and Email them to me that will help me massively.
Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mike,

I'll say it again, you are doing the Impala community a huge service getting this site up. Its really looking good, and I know its taking some time!

You going to collect donations in Detroit? :D

-gerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The biggest thing I need is site content submitter's to help me out with creating it. There is just too much out there for one person to know about (althought I'm trying).
If anybody wants to help out just give me these things:
1. web address and name of part manufacturer
2. Part name or number.
3. picture of part in gif or jpg
4. Link to a site where somebody can buy it, preferrably the cheapest you can find.

With that info I can continue to build the site and minimize my research activities which I have almost no time for now.

Thanks again everybody for the compliments and send me some info so I can continue to build this site.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Mike, get me the 4 things in the previous post and I'll put them up. Due to my new network design contract with the State of AZ/Cisco/Qwest I'm lucky I get to check the board anymore. Starting in 2 weeks I'm going to have to drive to my share of the 1500 schools in the state of AZ. But that's enough whining on my part, besides it's worth it for the hourly rate they're paying me.... Get me info and I'll put it up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.