Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
Andrew, we have been meeting at the Cracker Barrel at exit 129 in past years.

If you want to make that the target, I'm game--see you there any time after 8:30 AM.

I don't know if there are any plans to organize a caravan--so I have no idea who else may be coming out from ATL.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I'll be there at 8:30 also

·
Registered
932 Posts
count me in too! 8:30-8:45 ish....

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
anybody have an adress to this place? im pretty sure its outta my way tho.

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
anybody have an adress to this place? im pretty sure its outta my way tho.
Cracker Barrel is located at exit 129 on I-85, about 20 miles south of Commerce - recall you're coming from Athens or Augusta?

Cracker Barrel
301 Exchange Way
Braselton, GA 30517-3529

Not necessarily "out of your way" but not a direct shot to Commerce for you, either.

It's going to be COLD Saturday morning--is your heater working?

Time to put in that 180 thermostat....

·
Registered
932 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
Come on now, Billy--once a year this event happens, and you come up lame at the last minute.....how's that look? It doesn't matter if you couldn't bring your car, and you know I'd be glad to have you ride along with me.

But really--no big deal. It's going to be cold, and you'll have a lot more fun painting those basement walls, I'm sure!!!

We'll miss you--whether you believe it or not!

7,191 Posts
Come on now, Billy--once a year this event happens, and you come up lame at the last minute.....how's that look? It doesn't matter if you couldn't bring your car, and you know I'd be glad to have you ride along with me.

But really--no big deal. It's going to be cold, and you'll have a lot more fun painting those basement walls, I'm sure!!!

We'll miss you--whether you believe it or not!

The basements painted, Finally. my neighbors coming over to help me with the closet plan construction, and we are having our neighborhood BBQ catered by williams brothers today. Just too much going on thats taking priority. The cars running excellent by the way.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
couple pics i took:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I can't believe I forgot about this trip especially being that I live so close. Oh well, life goes on. Seems like I missed a good time. Anyone man enough to post time sheets?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts