Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running Budnik M5 FL wheels? Similar to the Budnik Tiller FL, only with additional material buttressing the full lenth of the spokes.

Perhaps a polished finish with brushed windows would add definition. I'm thinking they would make good 18 inch wheels. 18's...This is Heresey...crazy talk down here in SoCal where the DUB is king. But hey, nobody every accused me of being like all the other kids.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by bustn:
Yeah, you can almost look like Gman or Edogg.
No doubt ... truth is I'm very deliberate about the choices I make. I like to know beforehand that things will look good before I commit. Inspiration did come primarily from stuff done by G Man, Mike Bambick, as well as Sonuvah, SSmoothie, Steve Cornell, Roktman, and EDogg.

In fact, I modified one of G Man's pics (see below) to simulate what these wheels would look like on my car.

My personal opinion is that Mike B. has the coolest set of 18's with those Coddington Hot Rods and mini-tub, while G Man has the best big wheel combo with his Budnick Tiller FL 19/20 stagger.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woaah! that SS looks awesome!!

Yes it does. What kind of exhaust setup/pipes are those???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by OC*SS:

Yes it does. What kind of exhaust setup/pipes are those???
The actual car has short Borla tips. I modified the picture to make the tips look more like AT Flowmaster tips, but did not take the time to reduce the diameter to have a more accurate representation. I also didn't do anything about the slight turn-down at the exit. If you look at the Borla tip on the far side of the car you can see I didn't do anything to that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by DARKWAV:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bustn:
Yeah, you can almost look like Gman or Edogg.
No doubt ... truth is I'm very deliberate about the choices I make. I like to know beforehand that things will look good before I commit. Inspiration did come primarily from stuff done by G Man, Mike Bambick, as well as Sonuvah, SSmoothie, Steve Cornell, Roktman, and EDogg.

In fact, I modified one of G Man's pics (see below) to simulate what these wheels would look like on my car.

My personal opinion is that Mike B. has the coolest set of 18's with those Coddington Hot Rods and mini-tub, while G Man has the best big wheel combo with his Budnick Tiller FL 19/20 stagger.
</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks...
Here's the "un-modified" picture. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.