Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i posted in the parts section but I know some of you wagon guys don't look there. I need the passenger side belt trim from the rear door back. The long section. I would also like the rear door piece but it's only slightly mangled. But I realy need the long section. Help me out if you can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know where a 94 wagon is. It's been 6 months since I've seen it. If you can't find anything, I'll get you the # (it's a wrecking yard 1/2 hour or so from me).

Call them, check availability and price. I'll then go look at it because they are fair on prices but not so good at descriptions. My center handle on inside gate is cracked and I've been looking for an excuse to pull the one they have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, Frank. I backed into a trailer hitch on the passenger side. At least the only damage was to the belt. I'm so mad at myself. I'll have to call Dal. But I'm sure that they aren't available

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My bad, I read "belt trim" & thought interior "seat belt trim". I'll keep an eye out for you Nathan, you know that white woody wagon at Harry's U-Pull it that was there when I went last fall had an excellent RR 1/4 trim, so much so that I tried to get it as a spare but one of the screws on the wheel opening wouldn't reverse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.