Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Thats a TKM kit, believe me, speaking as a model builder, stevie wonder could have made a better casting. Those kits are crude, thick & nearly as heavy as a diecast. That thing isn't worth 9.99 let alone 99.99. Thisis an example of a clean cast, made by modelhaus resin company, one of the nicest resins you will find on the market

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a TKM kit, believe me, speaking as a model builder, stevie wonder could have made a better casting. Those kits are crude, thick & nearly as heavy as a diecast. That thing isn't worth 9.99 let alone 99.99. Thisis an example of a clean cast, made by modelhaus resin company, one of the nicest resins you will find on the market
Never knew about the differences in durability of the models. That was the 1st time I saw a roadmaster kit and this is the 1st time I see a wagon kit. Even the wagon looks SSick. Any pics of one that is already done?

Registered
This is the first time Ive seen a roadmaster sedan kit, it does look a bit rough but I'd have made him an offer. Would have been cool to make a model of the RoadPala, before it got totaled.

Think this listing might be Stewart aka Roadmonster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts