Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Bunch of stuff for sale

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  GoldSSWagon 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello Big Car enthusiasts! I'm cleaning out my garage, and I've got some parts from my Caprice and some from my Fleetwood that I'm hoping someone else can use. I'm willing to package and ship all items anywhere in the US or Canada, and I'll take payment via Paypal. These are all coming from Lynden, WA, if that'll help to give you an idea of whether or not the shipping might be reasonable for you.

Set of 2 chrome Cadillac Fleetwood Rims. Good wheels for winter - they're from the Pacific Northwest and haven't been exposed to road salt, but they're not perfect. I've shown the backside of the rims, and the two worst areas where the chrome is pitting. The front faces of the wheels are very good. No center caps. The tires are ready to be vaporized in an aromatic cloud of billowing tire smoke before you replace them, but they're not good for much else. I'm asking $200 OBO for the pair + shipping.

Steering wheel and airbag from a black Fleetwood. Both in good shape. Leather is scuffed in places, but not worn or 'sun burned', as you often see. Airbag is in perfect condition, and includes clock spring as shown (note: the airbag cover looks a bit blemished, but that's just water because I had it laying face down on my wet driveway.... it's really clean and in nice condition. I promise it'll be dry by the time it gets to you!). Asking $125 OBO plus shipping.

Now, all the aforementioned items are at my home, and I took advantage of the day off today (Thanksgiving Day!) to take pictures and post them, but there's one more item I've been meaning to post for months, but they're at my office, so I'll post them anyways, and snap some pictures once I'm back at the office:

a set of front and rear, beautiful condition, Adriatic Blue leather seats from a Caprice Classic B4U car. You'll probably want to see pics before getting too fired up, but I think anyone who has a 9C1 car would love this upgrade! The nice part is that the edge of the driver's seat where most cars have worn spots / cuts / etc. is in great shape. The part of the upper seat back on the driver's side is the only area that shows wear, and it's from the original owner's wallet dragging across it when he sat down. He didn't drag his butt into the seat across the lower part of the seat, so it has been preserved remarkably well. I'm asking $300 for the front and rear, + shipping, which will be substantial for such a big set. I'm glad to put them on a pallet, and ship them with a freight company. They'll be worth the hassle for you, as they look very nice. Price includes power motors on both sides of the front seats, as well as headrests. The front seats are a 60/40 split. No console included.

Thanks for looking at all this stuff. Hope you can find something you need.

If you're thinking of offering trades for anything, here's what I'm looking for: Set of Bilsteins 0929/1104 for my Fleetwood. A set of aftermarket rear LCA's (stock length). Complete rear Fleetwood Axle. Aluminum Driveshaft for Fleetwood. I think that's about it for now!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
A bit more stuff for sale

I'm open to trades for aftermarket LCA's (stock length) and / or Bilsteins (1104 / 0929) for my Fleetwood.

Brand New Impala SS / Caprice Parking Brake Cables. Asking $70.00 OBO Plus shipping

#3 ·
how much of a drop will those springs give?

#5 ·
2" Drop

Check out the links in the post.... they'll bring you to the ST website..... it says 2" drop (the confusing thing is that it says 2" for both Caprice and Impala SS...... since the SS is already lower than the Caprice, they can't BOTH drop 2"..... I'm not 100% sure). I'm not sure what to tell you..... anyone else used these? If you count on 2", you may end up with 3".....

#6 ·
I'll go $50.00 shipped to 32258. Let me know before all the car money gets spent shopping today!:D

Thanks,
Richard Snipes, 4501 Safari in Jax, FL
Hi Richard, I just sent you a PM. Appreciate your interest. Cason

#8 ·
Sorry, don't want to separate them

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for the note. These pieces are so nice that I'd like to keep them together as a complete set.

Thanks. If you're interested in the whole set, I can figure out shipping to CO Springs.... Let me know.

Thanks,

Cason

#9 ·
Bump

Good news folks.... these items still for sale!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.