Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 1994 SS on the Exterior C Pillar how does that panel come off with the Impala emblem on it. Mine are faded and I want to redo them.

· Registered
746 Posts
I would guess the glass has to be pulled.

· Registered
133 Posts
Ive not tore them out of a 94 SS but I would think that they either clip on from the outside meaning get something behind them and pop them off, or, take out the interior C pillar cover and see if there are fasteners there to remove. Them appliques are not part of the glass though and the the glass doesnt have to come out, Im fairly certain of this.

· Registered
2,720 Posts
The C pillar doesn't come off, it's part of the quarter panel. The emblem is glued on, use a heat gun to get it off.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gregg on the '94 there is a triangle panel on the C-Pillar with the emblem on it.

· Registered
230 Posts
Sorry to dig this up, had a question and didnt want/ or think it needed its own thread.

I too was wondering about removing that c pillar emblem, but now my question is.

Has anyone removed it like how it is here?

And filled that part in with metal and weld it up, so its like 95-96 impalas?

That c pillar and side view mirrors with 94's are my only beefs with them, and Of course no floor shifter like 96.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.