Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of rear upper and lower control arms from C3Fab Racing and am extremely impressed with the craftsmanship of this product. The powder coating looks amazing and its a heavy duty product. The welds are top notch and the best part is that its made in the USA. Mike from C3Fab was more than helpful over the last few months with my questions and throughtout the transaction. He kept in constant contact with me via email and text. Their customer service far surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a similar product. I will follow this post up with more details once they are installed. Feel free to post any tips or recommendations to assist me with the install. Thanks

·
Vendor
148 Posts
C3 Fabrication, LLC

I ordered a set of rear upper and lower control arms from C3Fab Racing and am extremely impressed with the craftsmanship of this product. The powder coating looks amazing and its a heavy duty product. The welds are top notch and the best part is that its made in the USA. Mike from C3Fab was more than helpful over the last few months with my questions and throughtout the transaction. He kept in constant contact with me via email and text. Their customer service far surpassed my expectations. I highly recommend them to anyone in the market for a similar product. I will follow this post up with more details once they are installed. Feel free to post any tips or recommendations to assist me with the install. Thanks
Vaughn, I'm glad I made your experience with C3 FAB a good one !!
Enjoy your products!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And I forgot to mention that C3Fab also offers free shipping to forum members. You just can't match or beat their customer service and the fact that your product will be shipped for free. Thanks again Mike. I can't wait to install them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts