Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK you Cadillacers in the Tampa Bay area, there is a big Cadillac meeting set for this Saturday in the parking lot on Anderson Rd. where the AMC 24 theater is and the Green Iguana; 9202 Anderson Road, Tampa, FL 33634 (813) 288-9076 Cadillac Owners.com

This is a first time meet so no one knows anyone.. So you’ll fit right in :D I’m going to be there with my Fleetwood and My Wife might be bringing hers as well .. So you guys that haven’t made it to my club meetings yet; Come on out to this one and say hi !!! this is open to all Cadillac’s so I’ll probably be the only Fleetwood there.. It should be a good meet; see some new rides and meet some new people. Hope to see all of you guys there ..

Kenny

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'd like to see as many Fleetwoods as possible! Come on, now.. Get to this meet on Saturday night!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn... Have fun guys get plenty of pics... I'm a bit too far north to make it...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I decided to show up since it was really close by, it was fun seeing all the cars. I took pictures but it was to dark for them to really come out, all you see is the head lights and a reflection of the car. Lots of cool rides, parked near by was:

Sal - Escalade
Kenny - Fleetwood
Byron(ME) - Fleetwood
Guy - STS
Guy - STS
Guy - SRX
Guy - Escalade
StoneageCaddy - Deville
Guy - unknown if it was a members Deville

Those were the ones I saw, very nice rides out there, lots of cool people too. Hope fully we can do it again.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will upload tommorrow if I get time, lol, im not the only one that took pics, like I said mine came out crappy.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope too see some cool pics soon :D

[ 03-05-2007, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: bigjohn6886 ]

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK guys .. It’s in the rain and bad lighting but here are the pics

2_big_Woods and I held up the Fleetwoods honor …

Kenny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts