Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody make a impala calender this year is so post the pics you choosen or if you have not post up your best picture...

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Its still in the works but here are some pics that were taken that day

good handful of those b-bodies belong to members of this forum. not to mention the last time my babyblue was seen running lol cwm3

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
THanx BABYBLUE -

I have NOT forgotten,
Some of those pics I may need by the way. :D

As some of you may know I got a little caught up in some personal things.
Ill keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I have NOT forgotten,
Some of those pics I may need by the way. :D

As some of you may know I got a little caught up in some personal things.
Ill keep you guys posted.
dont worry about it bro, handle yours first, and if you need any help, hit me up

p.s. you already have those pics lol

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Can I get some more info/pics of the DGGM on the far right, bottom row? Those 4's? Look like Jayo's old wheels, from a far, to me at least. cwm4

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
might use some of them but whay monyj to make them i know im gonna make my car may once i get a great pic [h photo shop of my car...

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Can I get some more info/pics of the DGGM on the far right, bottom row? Those 4's? Look like Jayo's old wheels, from a far, to me at least.

Heres Some from our Malibu Cruise Earlier this year

heres some more for the "calendar"

bet you cant guess where i am in this photo

From our San Diego cruise, Bad Imp,Son, and a few other SSin City SS members joined us for this one,

I like a trip down memory lane

This was also my first time out with Cali-SS, not to mention the day I joined, and met a bunch of great guys to call my club bros

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Those pictures are off da chain bro, I would love to roll when I'm not in Iraq(LOL), Peace

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Yeah I think we have a few wagon guys, I think wgn2nv is a member his bro is, and I think troy simmons is one also, both wagon owners, we have alot of members in the club, some I still haven't met, but not everyone can make the meets and events

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
^^^ Yep, the San Diego cruise was a great time. I (and a few other SSin City SS club members) hope to make it again this year.

·
Premium Member
1,996 Posts
We lost alot of photos and info when the site when down please some one do a CALI-SS memory lane PHOTO thread let me put some of the guys that take alot of pics on blast to do this.. nah you know who you are;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts