Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ask user TGO, he may have a set if he did not already sell them.
-ALF out....

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Is your engine actually a Callaway engineered component? If not, you may as well stick a BMW "M" badge on the decklid while you are at it.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Now Now. But truth be told I must admit I thought exactly the same thing. About like an LT-4 fender emblem after painting the intake..... Or for that matter an SS on absolutely ANY W-car ever made. But I digress.

For the OP, an idea along with the thrashing. If'n it's a legit motor just call them and they'll likely sell you a legacy set at fair price.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly it’s not but no disrespect to the callaway name..this built Lt1 can back it up

I don’t know if y’all remember ClawSS from back in the days when issca was formed..one of the original officers..still believe it’s on these forums ..anyways I have it now was thinking about putting those valve covers on it give that look, have the canton on there now but rather have those callaway covers

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
There are lots of other (and probably cheaper) vc options out there for our cars. The "Callaway" covers are cool and all, but IMHO frankly, they don't belong on anything other than a Callaway powered vehicle. Contrary to popular belief, you can use ANY centerbolt VC for a SBC on these cars. I am running the die-cast aluminum black/red GM bowtie VC's and they look great.

Back on topic: I swear to God there was just a set of those things on eBay. I don't think they sold. Maybe you can search "past sales" on eBay and find them and contact the seller to see if they'll re-list? Another option: use searchtempest. Its a Craigslist aggregate search engine that will let you search all of the Craigslist sites for something. At the same time. I've found some insanely good deals that way.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Is your engine actually a Callaway engineered component? If not, you may as well stick a BMW "M" badge on the decklid while you are at it.
lmao 😂🤣😂

1 - 9 of 9 Posts