Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering if any body has any info on these Spring Tech Springs, they are advertised as a 2" drop all around, can be had for $140 shipped. Are these new springs or is it that just nobody uses them. You can check em out at or what ever info they give about em at www.suspensionmax.com I e-mailed the site owner I guess and asked him for info on the springs ie spring rates and all. If these springs are new then Im just putting out another alternative for lowering springs. TIA for ur help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon guys I know theres somebody out there that can help me out with this. Ive got the Swaybars the LCA's now I just need the springs and shocks and Ill be all set for now. I know there are alot of people out there that have lowered their cars with springs so can someone help me out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know anything about them, but give them a try and let us know what you think. I may run something for a slighter drop. I want Sprints but I know that they are too low for where I drive at. i.e. Trey's driveway. Do you want the slight rake look in the back?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.